- A handwritten note has emotional power and provides enjoyment not found in other forms of communication.
- Design/style is the most important factor in purchasing stationery, closely followed by a reasonable price.
- Thank-you notes are considered an important tool after job interviews in securing new positions.
- Women account for 85% of stationery purchases, according to Hallmark research.
- Hallmark has expanded its offering of stationery gifts and papers for personal use. Consumers view stationery as a practical gift that everyone can use.
- Hallmark stationery products include packaged thank-you notes, blank note cards, boxed stationery sets, address books, various memo and note pads, journals, planners and calendars.
- Hallmark regularly introduces new collections and designs of stationery to keep the selection fresh.
- Many products include special processes such as glitter, metallic foil, embossing, glossy finishes, die-cut shapes, unique folds, simple mechanics, or interesting attachments.
- Invitations include dozens of general designs perfect for a multitude of parties and events with fill-in-the-blank details. Consumers can find specific designs for holidays and many other occasions including anniversary, baby, birthday, graduation, Quinceañera, religious events, retirement, wedding and anytime.
- In addition to general thank-you notes, the stationery line also includes thank-you notes for baby gifts, expressions of sympathy, and designs specifically for children to send.
- A new Home Office product line includes designed file folders, pens, pencils, memo pads, magnets, and other desk top accessories.
In Stores & Online
Available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide, at Hallmark.com and wherever Hallmark products are sold. Use the store locator to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.