President & CEO:
Consolidated Annual Revenues:
- 11,300 full-time + 20,500 part-time worldwide (Hallmark and subsidiaries).
- 6,600 associated full-time with U.S. business. An additional 19,000 work part-time, primarily in corporate-owned specialty stores and managing card departments in some mass channel stores.
- 3,200 work full-time, and 200 part-time, at the Kansas City headquarters.
- 500+ artists, designers, stylists, writers, editors, web designers, and photographers based in Kansas City work on developing products.
Products (North America):
- Around 10,000 new and redesigned greeting cards annually.
- More than 49,000 different products in stores at any one time.
- Hallmark holds licensing agreements for 7 of the top 10 most popular licensed properties.
U.S. Production and Distribution Facilities:
- Center, Texas
- Columbus, Georgia
- Enfield, Connecticut
- Lawrence, Kansas
- Leavenworth, Kansas
- Liberty, Missouri
- Metamora, Illinois
- 8 related businesses in the Hallmark family of companies, including Crayola LLC.
- Products in 30 languages distributed in 100 countries around the world.
Headquarters Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 419034
Mail Drop 216
Kansas City, MO 64141-6580
Headquarters Physical Address:
2501 McGee Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64108