Consolidated Annual Revenues:
- More than 27,000 people worldwide work for Hallmark and its subsidiaries: 9,500 full-time and 17,800 part-time employees.
- In the U.S., Hallmark employs 20,000 people: 5,600 work full-time supporting the U.S. business and 15,000 work part-time, primarily in corporate-owned stores and managing card departments in mass channel stores.
- About 2,700 employees work at Hallmark's Kansas City headquarters.
- About 500 artists, designers, stylists, writers, editors, web designers, and photographers based in Kansas City work on developing products.
Products (North America):
- Around 10,000 new and redesigned greeting cards annually.
- More than 49,000 different products in stores at any one time.
- Hallmark holds licensing agreements for 7 of the top 10 most popular licensed properties.
U.S. Production and Distribution Facilities:
- Center, Texas
- Lawrence, Kansas
- Leavenworth, Kansas
- Liberty, Missouri
- Metamora, Illinois
- 8 related businesses in the Hallmark family of companies, including Crayola LLC.
- Products in 30 languages distributed in 100 countries around the world.
Headquarters Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 419034
Mail Drop 216
Kansas City, MO 64141-6580
Headquarters Physical Address:
2501 McGee Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64108